The North Face WindWall 1 Fleece Vest - Men's
Just the right amount of wind armor for moving through the mountains.
Sometimes the winter wind feels like ninja stars slicing through your core, but The North Face WindWall 1 Fleece Vest slows the cruel attack without slowing down your aerobic hike, run, or tour through the backcountry. Wind-resistant exactly where you need it, this WindWall-equipped vest helps keep your core temperature up so you can keep your pace. Since it's a vest, it's easy to slip on and off, fits into small packs, and works well as a mid-layer under your snow jacket.
- Polyester WindWall fabric features a wind permeability rating of 14CFM to block the wind and help reduce the wind chill
- Mesh lining encourages breathability while hiking or backcountry skiing
- Tall collar, 28-inch length, and hem cinch cord further seal out the cold
- Full-length front zipper permits venting when you heat up in the cold
- Two zippered hand pockets hold skiing or daily accessories close at hand