The North Face WindWall 1 Fleece Jacket - Men's
- Detail Images
A solid wind-blocking layer for moving uphill and a trusty mid-layer for the downhill.
The whipping wind slices through normal fleece jackets like butter, but The North Face WindWall 1 Fleece Jacket acts as an armor against an advancing cold front while you ski, hike, or bike through the mountains. Wind-resistant WindWall fabric technology filters out the wind so you can keep cruising up the skin track or summit loop trail without teeth-chattering retreats from the backcountry. When the storm rolls in just slip on a stormproof shell and this fleece becomes a great mid layer for blocking the worst winter weather.
- Polyester WindWall fabric features a wind permeability rating of 14CFM to block the wind and help reduce the wind chill
- Mesh lining encourages breathability while hiking or backcountry skiing
- Tall collar, 28-inch length, and hem cinch cord further seal out the cold
- Full-length front zipper permits venting when you heat up in the cold
- Two zippered hand pockets hold skiing or daily accessories close at hand