- Detail Images
Say adios to wind and light rain.
- WindStopper material blocks ridgeline gusts, breathes well during your ascent, and is water resistant to shed light rain and snow
- Softshell material, gusset, and cross-cut knee pattern allow freedom to move and stretch
- Tight weave, quick-drying properties, and DWR treatment makes this soft shell ideal for use in moderate rain and snow
- Knit panels increase breathability as your body heat rises
- Rear pocket lets you store keys, ID, energy gels, and shades
Share your thoughts
Great Snowmobile Base Layer
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
I bought these pants for my boyfriend. We are avid backcountry snowmobilers and he wanted a light windstopper layer to wear under his snowmobile bibs. He LOVES them! He even wears them around the house all the time. He has had them out on some COLD days on the sleds and said they work very well. Would definitely buy them again - I may have to get myself a pair.