If you've ever been young or fell in love, only to get your heart broken, you know that an existential crisis can hit at any time. And presumably, the folks over at The North Face created the Women's Whoisthis Jacket in response to those "what am I doing with my life" and "who I am" questions, as its pragmatic design leaves little room for mystery. More specifically, this jacket features a workwear-inspired construction for a versatile look that ultimately keeps up with your inability to make decisions when you roll out of bed at a moment's notice. Additionally, the Whoisthis features a tenacious exterior and DWR treatment that fend off light precipitation, while the synthetic insulation assures low-profile warmth even when wet.
- A workwear-inspired jacket for autumnal adventures
- Tenacious exterior features DWR treatment
- Synthetic insulation keeps you warm even when wet
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close
- Relaxed fit offers a laid-back look and feel
- Item #TNF02SM