The North Face Westwind 3 Tent: 3-Person 3-Season
- Detail Images
- Community Images
The end of suffer-fests.
In the past, you and your buddies have suffered through forgetting your gear, not having enough food, and epic storms. And you've learned from it. The North Face Westwind 3 Tent is easy to set up, features added guy-out ties, and comes with a water-resistant canopy in addition to its waterproof fly so that you and your crew will suffer through sessions of soggy gear no more.
- Fly and floor fabric features a PU coating and taped seams to protect you and your gear from wet weather
- Bathtub floor design keeps seams off the ground to help eliminate seepage
- Large vestibule storage space lets you keep wet bags and boots outside of your living space
- DAC Featherlite poles provide structure and stability without weighing down your pack
- Poles made with DAC's Green Anodizing process, which eliminates the chemical polishing stage, reduces the need for hazardous chemicals, and recycles water throughout the rinsing process
- Equalized guy-outs on the canopy help prevent collapse when side wind gusts hit
- Three+ season design houses the poles under the canopy to reduce resistance
- Color-coded clips match the colors of the poles to make setup a breeze
- Single front door and light mesh windows shave weight and keep the tent simple; there are no extra zippers or fabric panels to weigh things down
- Interior gear loft clips mean you can add a loft and create extra storage space (compatible square gear loft not included)
- Fast-pitch compatible; just carry the poles, fly, and footprint to save weight (footprint sold separately)