Select your style & size:Select options
Stuffed with organizational features and nifty storage compartments, The North Face Wavelength Backpack (1953cu in) holds your daily items, school books, tech gadgets, and trail accessories in harmonious fashion. Its large main compartment has a port for your hydration bladder when you're hiking and cruising around town. The pack's 17-inch laptop sleeve keeps your machine from sloshing around inside the pack. The zippered front compartment sports an organization compartment for stashing writing utensils, work items, and daily accessories.
Another cool feature you'll find with this pack is its adjustable drop pocket, which sits between the front and rear compartments. This pocket eagerly clamps down over a bike helmet or extra layer, separating 'em from the rest of the pack's contents. Additionally, the pack's air mesh shoulder straps and back panel provide a comfortable fit on hot summer days.
- Large main compartment with hydration port
- 17-inch laptop/hydration reservoir sleeve
- Front pocket with internal organizer
- Adjustable drop pocket with mesh gussets
- Stretch-woven accessory pocket at shoulder strap
- Padded air mesh shoulder straps, back panel
- Adjustable sternum strap, waist belt
- Side water bottle pockets
- Daisy chain at front
- Reflective hits
- Item #TNF01CD
- Q & A
Great bag, but doesn't fit my 17" laptop
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I went into the retail store to look at this bag and was impressed by quality but the laptop sleeve would not fit the Lenovo P70 laptop (16.4" x 10.8" x 1.17" - 1.2"). Hope this info helps others.
Pretty awesome backpack for the office
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This bag is very durable and has a lot of room. I carry it to the office everyday and looks professional. It fits my bulky 17 inch laptop very easily and most importantly it doesn't feel like I'm carrying a +10lb laptop.