Ready for anything.
The North Face Boys' Warp Tide Reversible Wind Jacket is a ripstop shell on one side and a soft fleece on the other, so Junior can wear whichever side suits his mood. A fixed hood and elasticized hem and cuffs lock out the weather for total comfort during a particularly blustery day, and a lightweight, packable design comes in handy when the weather takes a turn for the better.
- Durable 40D nylon ripstop shell is built to take abuse
- Regular fit for easy layering without being too bulky
- Fixed hood for complete protection
- Elastic hem and cuffs seal out drafts
- Zippered hand pockets carry your stuff securely
- Reversible for changing uses, weather, and mood