Stay warm in the storm.
He can stay warm and dry in The North Face Boys' Warm Storm Jacket when cold, wet weather stands between him and the tent. This warm rain jacket features a waterproof and breathable DryVent membrane with fully taped seams to prevent spitting rainsd from seeping through. Smooth microfleece lines the body for a touch of warmth, while Sherpa fleece adds loft to the hood and yoke.
- Fleece-lined rain jacket jacket for cold weather hiking and camping
- Waterproof and breathable DryVent membrane with fully taped seams
- Insulating Sherpa and microfleece linings
- Encased elastic cuffs trap warm air
- Item #TNF02EX
- Q & A
Son's favorite jacket!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XXS
The super soft fleece lining in this jacket is awesome. We live in the rain-drenched PNW and love that this jacket is totally waterproof but also has just enough lining to keep him (barely 5 yrs old, on the smaller side) warm without overheating at the park. Four thumbs up (two from him, two from me)