No stranger to change.
A hike in the mountains can take you through a wide spectrum of weather conditions, so stay comfy every step of the way in The North Face Women's Trailhead Hybrid Jacket. The knit body is breathable to keep you from overheating when you're trekking uphill, and it has a DWR coating to help it repel light precipitation, just in case you run into some unexpected drizzles. Meanwhile, stretchy sleeves with FlashDry underarm gussets allow unencumbered mobility and enhance moisture management to help you stay dry and comfy in cool-to-cold temps.
- Hybrid jacket for unpredicatable weather
- Water-resistant knit body
- Stretchy woven sleeves for mobility
- FlashDry underarm gussets enhance stretch
- Active fit reduces bulk and is slimming
- Item #TNF02T5