It's all in the name.
Maximize your mobility when you're hanging around the campsite on chilly evenings or strolling through town in a light snowfall with The North Face Women's Stretch Down Jacket. It pairs a classic down jacket design with stretch fabric for enhanced freedom of movement, whether you're collecting firewood or ice skating at the outdoor rink. Down insulation offers lightweight and compressible warmth, so you don't need to burden yourself with multiple bulky layers. The down is also Responsible Down Standard-certified, meaning the geese it came from were never live-plucked or force-fed, so you can rock this jacket with a clean conscience.
- Puffy warmth for the campsite or around town
- Down from responsibly-raised geese
- Water-resistant fabric is built with stretch
- Active fit offers flattering look
- Elastic cuffs trap heat and seal out cold air
- Item #TNF02S9