Autumn's best friend.
Whether you're perusing through an orchard in search of the most perfect apple, or hiking through a local trail system, The North Face Women's Pink Ribbon Denali 2 Jacket offers furnace-like fervor. This classically styled fleece features a recycled fabric content and DWR treatment for added protection against light precipitation, which makes it ideal for cool-weather pursuits. Additionally, the Denali is zip-in compatible with other jackets like The North Face's Triclimate series, so you don't have to leave it behind when you head out the door for a day on the slopes. The multiple pockets keep necessities close at hand, and the slightly relaxed fit is designed to accommodate for layers underneath.
- A soft, trusty fleece for cold winter days
- Polartec 300 fabric is 100% recycled
- Zip-in compatible with Triclimate jackets
- Myriad of pockets fits necessities
- Slightly relaxed fit accommodates layers beneath
- Pink Ribbon line raises awareness surrounding women's health initiatives and early detection advocacy
- Item #TNF02QW
- Q & A
Great gift for a beautiful cause
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Purchased this gem for a friend who lost their mother to breast cancer a few years ago. She was in awww when she received it.