A jacket to get moony over.
From the rolling hills of Vermont to the steep slopes of Montana, The North Face Women's Moonlight Jacket offers unrivaled slope-side style and performance. The Moonlight features a women-specific, athletic construction that assures unobstructed mobility, while the snap-down powder skirt prevents slush and powder from sneaking up into your baselayers. Additionally, the Moonlight boasts a tenacious shell fabric and DWR treatment that sheds light precipitation, and the 550-fill goose down ensures you stay warm from first till last chair. A myriad of pockets, ranging from the goggle stash pocket to the hand pockets, keeps necessities close by. The fixed hood features an easy-to-use adjustable drawcord for personalized protection.
- A stylish jacket for snowboarding or skiing at the resort
- Women-specific, athletic fit assures unobstructed mobility
- DWR-treated shells sheds the occasional snow spray
- 550-fill goose down certified by Responsible Down Standards
- Snap-down powder skirt keeps slush and powder at bay
- Fixed, yet adjustable hood assures added protection
- Adjustable hem system offers a personalized fit
- Myriad of pockets keeps necessities close at hand
- Item #TNF02SQ