Clean lines. All-day warmth.
Be the first on the slopes and the last to leave with The North Face Women’s Gatekeeper Jacket. DryVent technology makes this jacket’s breathable fabric wind- and waterproof. Fully sealed seams add another layer of protection against precipitation. For balanced warmth, this jacket has slightly more Heatseeker insulation at the core, so you’ll be able to stay on the slopes longer.
The North Face equipped the Gatekeeper Jacket with alpine-specific features to help maximize your comfort and ski time. Zippered vents under each arm help regulate body temperature when you work up a sweat on those long traverses. A four-snap powder skirt seals off cold and snow—because if you’re not pushing yourself, you’re not improving. Multiple interior and exterior pockets offer plenty of space to secure valuables and gear. An adjustable hood protects your head on windy lift rides and can be removed for sunny days on or off the hill.
- A ski jacket with clean lines and mature aesthetic
- DryVent shell is waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- Fully sealed seams for protection from precipitation
- Lightly insulated for all-day warmth
- Internal cuffs and adjustable hem system seal off cold
- Snap-down powder skirt for extra comfort and protection
- Removable hood for wearing versatility
- Articulated fit with added mobility
- Item #TNF02S7