By themselves or all together.
When it comes to The North Face Women's Garner Triclimate Jacket it's all about the options. More versatile than anything else in your lineup, the Garner's 3-in-1 ski jacket system takes you from frosty-cold days spent at the resort in January to the warm, slushy spring days come April.
Waterproof and breathable, the polyester shell is fortified with a DryVent, two-layer membrane for lasting, dry protection when enduring frozen precipitation. Then once it's bluebird out, but temps are still low, zip off the shell and rely on the liner jacket for insulated warmth. Heatseeker insulation in the liner keeps your core toasty in frigid conditions, while the liner's DWR-finish provides light protection if some flurries show up, again. A two-snap, powder skirt with grippy elastic ensures your layers stay dry on days at the resort, while the zippered, underarm vents provide a quick cool-down after you've hiked in for some extra goodies. Plus, a bevy of zippered pockets assure all of your essentials come along for the ride.
- 3-in-1 ski jacket pairs waterproof shell with insulated liner
- Two-layer membrane provides waterproof, breathable protection
- Synthetic insulation in liner boosts overall warmth
- Underarm vents dump excess heat
- Powder skirt locks out cold snow
- Relaxed fit provides more room in sleeves
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs offer customized protection
- Item #TNF02RY