The North Face took its top-selling, legendary fleece jacket and bolstered it in the Women's Denali Down Jacket. Building upon the iconic design of its predecessor, this jacket is filled with lofty down that traps heat to keep you cozy in cold conditions. Pocket zip pulls are crafted from Hypalon, a high-strength and flexible material that ensures these high-stress areas will endure years of use. An active fit allows you to wear this jacket as an outer layer on most winter days, or as a midlayer on the most bitter of days.
- A classic jacket in a new, insulated design
- Down fill for lightweight warmth
- Brushed collar lining for comfort
- Active fit for layering versatility
- Internal stretch cuffs to seal off cold
- Item #TNF02P3
- Q & A
Is the darkest spruce a two tone green or solid color green? The pictures seem to show it both ways...