Gold in the cold.
Maintain your sophisticated sense of style in the face of harsh winter weather with The North Face Women's Crestmont Parka. This chic coat was built to withstand howling snowstorms and below-freezing temperatures with style and grace.
A waterproof and breathable HyVent 2L shell sheds snow and rain, and lightweight and compressible down insulation offers unmatched warmth. Faux fur trim at the hood helps keep the elements out of your face, but you can also zip it off if you don't want to send the wrong message. And when the weather's playing nice, you can remove the hood entirely to lighten your load.
- Stylish parka for mid-winter weather
- Light and compressible down insulation
- Waterproof and breathable HyVent 2L fabric
- Quilted lining for extra comfort
- Removable hood with zip-off faux fur trim
- Dropped split hem for mobility
- Covered elastic at waist side panel
- Item #TNF02SN
- Q & A
Best Parka Ever!!!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I love this jacket. The removable hood and the quilted lining are excellent features to complement the outstanding warmth this parka provides. I wore this in the rain the first day I bought it and I'd give it a 10/10 waterproof rating. A must buy!