Furnace-like warmth where you need it.
Its name will become pretty darn self-explanatory the second you zip up The North Face Women's Corefire Jacket. Built to battle frigid temps all day on the ski hill, this jacket has 550-fill goose down and Heatseeker insulation to deliver toasty warmth straight to your (you guessed it) core. Furthering your defense against the cold, a Gore Windstopper construction deflects piercing, frozen gusts, while the DWR-finish helps resist water from soaking your situation. A four-snap, snap-down powder skirt prevents snow from sneaking in when you're getting the goods, and the underarm venting allows you to dump heat if the weather turns and conditions begin to warm up.
- Windproof, warm down jacket for frozen days at the resort
- Gore WindStopper construction offers windproof protection
- 550-fill down and synthetic insulation assure toastiness
- Water-resistant coating helps shed moisture
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs let you customize fit
- Powder skirt shields you from cold snow
- Fit is tailored for alpine-specific movements
- Multiple pockets stash all of your essentials
- Underarm vents help release excess heat
- Item #TNF02P9