All Chips In.
It's too late to turn around and go home when you're booting up steep chutes—the best you can do is pull The North Face Women's Allchips Jacket out of your pack, strap your skis to your boots, and point 'em downhill. The Allchipsin is The North Face's burly freeriding jacket for backcountry endeavors, with a waterproof, windproof, and breathable DryVent membrane to keep you comfortably dry in the onslaught of the season's best snowstorm.
The North Face body-mapped the Allchipsin's insulation to give more warmth in the body, less in the sleeves, and a very minimal amount in the hood. Zippers under each arm assure ample ventilation, and the snap-down powder skirt stays secure when you're snorkeling through deep pow. A plethora of pockets secure goggles, smartphones, and even ski passes for those random days you hit the resort.
- Burly ski jacket for freeriding in the backcountry
- Waterproof, windproof, and breathable DryVent membrane
- Body-mapped insulation adds warmth in all the right places
- Underarm zippers offer ample ventilation
- Snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic and stretch panels
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs ensure a secure fit
- Plethora of pockets for goggles, ski passes, and more
- Item #TNF02QO
- Q & A
What is the long zipped pocket for on the right side of this coat? How big is it?