High soft-to-protective ratio.
The North Face Women's Agave Hoodie's interior is as soft as its exterior is protective, which is pretty darn protective considering The North Face treated it to resist rainfall and snowfall to keep you comfortably dry at wet campsites. For softness, the Agave boasts a brushed interior that adds heavyweight warmth to any hike from fall to spring. A slimming active fit makes this hoodie applicable for any adventure from mountains to the metropolis.
- Heavyweight fleece for wet, cold camping trips
- Hardface exterior with soft, brushed backing
- Durable Water Repellent treatment sheds rain and snow
- Slimming active fit layers over and under with ease
- Zippered hand pockets secure essentials
- Item #TNF02SA
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs small
Wish this was a tad longer it sits right above the waist.
Warm & feminine fit
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
I bought this to replace an old north face jacket I had for 10 years. A small fit nicely, but I purchased a medium in order to have room to wear layers underneath. I love that it is a lighter jacket that has a hood. I live in northeast Ohio, & this jacket kept me warm in 40 degree weather with only a long sleeve shirt under. I like that it is a more feminine fit, although with the medium it looks a little bit on me.
Not as expected
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Small
Runs small compared to other North Face jackets and much shorter in front than usual. This jacket looked much nicer in the picture...kinda blah when you actually put it on. However, I really love the color of the dark green and it's super soft.