Stoke your love of snow.
Remember when you were a kid anxiously awaiting the season's big blizzard, just so you could play in piles of powder? Rekindle your enthusiasm for fluffy flakes with The North Face Women's Aboutaday Pant. This waterproof snow pant brings out your inner-child on powder days at the ski resort and snowshoe hikes through the forest. The DryVent 2-layer membrane acts as an impenetrable fortress to winter's onslaught of snow squalls, icy precipitation, and pelting sleet. Fully sealed construction prevents moisture from sneaking inside seams and dampening your wintertime fun.
Ready for freezing-cold temperatures, 60g of Heatseeker synthetic insulation traps precious body heat when you're shoveling out your car after a huge snowstorm or waiting for your friends at the bottom of the mountain. Chimney venting strategically pairs mesh upper-gaiters with inner-thigh vents, channeling outside air through the bottom pant and out of the thigh vents (when the thigh vents are open). Ultimately, this two-in-one venting keeps you from overheating when you're skiing or riding in warmer spring conditions.
- Waterproof pant for skiing, riding, and wintertime play
- DryVent 2-layer membrane keeps you pleasantly dry
- 60g Heatseeker synthetic insulation traps body heat
- Fully sealed seams keeps moisture from seeping inside
- Chimney Venting prevents overheating on warmer spring days
- Relaxed fit promotes freedom and flexibility
- Bright colorways pop with vibrant style on the slopes
- Item #TNF02QT
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
These are quality pants. I bought the small but they were a bit short for my legs so I had to return them. I would've kept them had they not been too long for me. Seems true to size.
Stylish and Functional
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XS
Got these pants for resort skiing in Utah. I had been using a softshell pant and decided I needed something more waterproof. Very happy with this pant, they kept me very dry and warm. I have never owned insulated ski pants and don't know if I can go back to just shells after this, staying toasty on the long PC lifts was very pleasant.