Serve the dish cold while your feet stay warm and cozy.
- Women's-specific design matches your foot's shape
- Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane blocks water, mud, and snow from soaking through the upper
- Northotic Pro footbed features a Heal Cradle system to stabilize your heel during each step and provide additional shock absorption
- EVA midsole absorbs shocks over uneven ground
- SR2 insole board blends support and flexibility for carrying moderate-sized pack loads over variable terrain
- SnakePlate tech in the forefoot allows the ball of your foot to flex in its natural manner but also provides some rigidity for ascents
Share your thoughts
good shoes but....
I'd bought these shoes because they have Gore Tex, Vibram and felt right away comfortable on my feet.
Throughout my 3 week journey (i wore them from 1st day on a lot) my feet were almost all the time warm and dry. Actually quite surprising to me because i usually freeze. So really really positive. Wearing them was still comfortable all day long. No blister, not even at 1st time wearing them. One is able to walk in them a whole day long (and no stinky feet afterwards ;) )
But what was quite upsetting me it's the fact that the sole wasnt that good at all. Some of the white stuff of the sole is already ripped off. (at least still protecting me if it's slippery)
And also the leather of the shoes is already scratched a lot. And the Gore Tex became partly thin. So you feel it's comes slightly wet inside (ok i have wax to cover for this, but anyway within 3 weeks already?)
After these 3 weeks my shoes look like i own them for more then 3 years.