- Detail Images
For whichever way you're getting vertical.
The North Face Women's Verto Micro Hooded Down Jacket is filled with lofty and luxurious goose down insulation and features stretchy underarms for unhindered mobility. So this jacket is made for cold-weather action, game for anything you wanna do when the temps drop. With Pertex Quantum ripstop, the exterior is extra-light, abrasion-resistant, and downproof, so your puffy stays optimally puffy for a long, long time. The goose down insulation is treated for water-resistance, so it stays dry, lofty, and warm. The underarms feature FlashDry technology to wick away moisture where you need it most; this area also stretches like a rubber band for long reaches and enthusiastic waving. The hood has extra insulation to keep your neck nice and warm and an elastic periphery for a snug and comfy fit. The sleek hem and cuffs make it an easy piece to layer and keeps you lean while climbing. Pair this with a shell for bomber warmth and protection, or wear it solo on the ascent.
- Pertex Quantum GL nylon micro ripstop; nylon ripstop with mechanical stretch
- Stretch double-knit with FlashDry under arms
- 800-fill goose down insulation
- Water-resistant down treatment
- Elastic-bound hood with extra insulation in the neck
- Sleek hem and cuff construction
- Two hand pockets
- Stuffs into own pocket
- The North Face Summit Series