Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Snow Boots we have in stock.View Similar Products
Sayonara, cold and wet feet.
Shoveling the driveway? Going for a snowy hike? Breaking out the snowshoes? No matter what winter activity you're up to, The North Face Verbera Women's Utility Boot will keep your feet warm and dry, with a waterproof leather-and-thermoplastic-rubber upper and recycled PrimaLoft Silver Eco recycled insulation rated all the way down to -40°F. You'll feel like you're wearing a slipper, too, what with the cushioning of Verbera's ultra-comfortable Northotic 2.0 dual-density footbed and compression-molded EVA midsole. Grip? Yeah, the Verbera has plenty, with a TNF Winter Grip outsole and IcePick temperature-sensitive lugs that stick to the ground like an angry starfish to a rock. It even has rustproof hardware, a D-ring to secure a snow-blocking gaiter, and some stylin' faux fur around the cuff.
- BLC-compliant full-grain leather upper
- Anatomically-engineered waterproof TPR shell
- H20 Proof waterproof construction
- 400g PrimaLoft Silver Eco recycled insulation (rated to -40°F)
- Northotic 2.0 dual-density footbed
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- TNF Winter Grip outsole and IcePick temperature-sensitive lugs
- Rustproof hardware and gaiter-compatible D-ring
- Item #TNF00YL