Classic year-round rainwear constructed with recycled fabrics and designed to withstand wilderness storms.
When black clouds descend from above the canyon, reach into your backpack for The North Face Women's Venture Jacket. The waterproof, breathable HyVent 2.5-layer membrane and fully taped seams easily shed water and keep you bone-dry while you make your way back to camp. Constructed with 100% recycled nylon ripstop fabric, the Venture gives you eco-friendly vibes while you endure pelting rain or sleet. Underarm vents ditch excess heat, a fully adjustable hood with hidden drawcord system shields your head and face from the elements, and the brushed chin-guard lining offers comfort when you zip all the way up. The Venture's adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs, hem cinch-cord, and center-front zip and hook-and-loop closure seal out wet weather so you stay dry even during heavy rain cycles. Two zippered hand pockets stash your lip balm, cell, or energy goo, and the entire jacket stows in one of the hand pockets when the sun comes out.
- HyVent 2.5-layer membrane, fully taped seams
- 40D 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Underarm vents
- Adjustable hood with hidden drawcord system
- Center-front zip with hook-and-loop closure
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs, hem cinch-cord
- Brushed chin guard lining
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Stowable in hand pocket