When black clouds descend from above the canyon, reach into your backpack for The North Face Women's Venture 2 Jacket. Updated with a new fabric, cleaner construction, and fresh style, the waterproof, breathable DryVent 2.5-layer membrane and fully taped seams easily shed water and keep you bone-dry while you make your way back to camp. Underarm vents ditch excess heat, a fully adjustable hood with hidden drawcord system shields your head and face from the elements, and the brushed chin-guard lining offers comfort when you zip all the way up.
The Venture's adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs, hem cinch-cord, and center-front zip and hook-and-loop closure seal out wet weather so you stay dry even when being pelted with sideways rain and sleet. Two zippered hand pockets stash your lip balm, cell, or energy goo, and the entire jacket stows in one of the hand pockets when the sun comes out.
- Serious year-round rain protection with updated style
- Relaxed fit with revised lines layers smoothly
- 2.5-layer DryVent fabric is 100% water- and wind-proof
- Fully sealed seams keep you dry in torrential downpours
- Breathable material with underarm zip venting
- Hem cinch-cord and fully adjustable attached hood
- Covered, secure-sip hand pockets stash your essentials
- Entire jacket can be bundled up in its hand pocket
- Item #TNF02YM