- Detail Images
Stay dry and keep playing.
- HyVent fabric keeps out moisture while still allowing water vapor you generate to escape
- Sealed seams prevent even lingering moisture from seeping through
- Removable suspenders provide additional support when needed
- Brushed waistband lining helps keep you comfortable even under a pack waistbelt
- Full-length, two-way side zips make for easy-on, easy-off access even with boots or other footwear
- Abrasion-resistant kickpatches increase the longevity of the pant even if your pursuits involve crampons
Share your thoughts
Nice pants, horiable snaps
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These work well for both skate skiing and just walking in the rain which we have a lot of in the Pacific Northwest. However, the top snaps on the side zippers are very weak and will not stay snapped under anything more than a light walking. They don't even stay snapped when you put the pants on. I am going to contact Northface on this to see if they will replace the snaps or send another pair with better snaps. Another minor thing I don't like about them are the suspenders that only snap to the front of the pants -- they don't really hold the pants up that comfortably and I mostly don't use them because of this.
These pants are awful
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The snaps on these pants are falling off one by one. I took them on a ski trip to Switzerland and ended up having to rent a pair as these became unwearable.