Versatile glove for high-output alpine adventures.
- Shell made with waterproof breathable HyVent 2L fabric to shed precipitation and keep your digits bone dry
- HeatSeeker Eco synthetic insulation on the back of the hand locks in extra warmth and breathes well so you don't overheat
- Radiametric articulation features pre-bent fingers for added comfort and dexterity
- Short, under-the-cuff wrist gauntlet seals out the cold and snow
- PU grips on palm help secure your ski pole or ice ax to your hand
Share your thoughts
I can't feel the warmth of the gloves when i used it in the Himalayas recently..
East coast cousin.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
My cousing who doesn't really get down in the knitty gritty, just needed some simple gloves to wait for the bus in the cold. Hooked him up with these for Christmas and he says they are super toasty and appreciated the dexterity.
Love these gloves, I was looking for something that would fit under my coat cuff. These fit perfectly. Warm and dry and kept the snow out.
I bought these while at the mountain because silly me, l forgot my cold weather mittens and didn't want to spend a small fortune. Without a doubt, these are great. They're true to size, l had plenty of dexterity and they kept my hands very very warm! All together I'd say it was a very good purchase!