Keep trucking across icy trails and snowy forests.
The North Face Men's Ultra MT Winter Shoe keeps your trail running regime rolling through winter's onslaught of ice-glazed trails, heavy snow, and sub-freezing temperatures. The Ultra MT Winter Shoe is a wintertime specialist with a zip-up gaiter for extra protection from puddle splashes, deep snow, and soggy slush. The Hydroseal waterproof membrane keeps your feet from succumbing to soaking-wet conditions, while the FlashDry lining rapidly wicks moisture for dry-wearing comfort. Sailcloth material in the heel resists wear and tear, and there's even a textured screen mesh heel for wearing with your favorite snowshoes.
Not only is the Ultra MT Winter Shoe extremely waterproof and protective, but just as importantly for runners, it's highly breathable for optimal dryness from the inside-out. Absorbing underfoot vibration and heel strikes, the two-piece midsole features cushioned EVA in the heel. From midfoot to forefoot, an ESS plate protects your feet from rock strikes while guiding every stride with its supportive structure. To ensure plentiful grip across slippery trail surfaces, the Vibram Icetrek sole aggressively digs into icy conditions and snow.
- Keep trail running through nasty winter conditions
- Zip-up gaiter keeps out the cold, snow, and wet
- Textured mesh at heel for wearing with snowshoes
- Hydroseal waterproof membrane for optimal dryness
- FlashDry heel lining rapidly wicks moisture
- Two-piece midsole with EVA cushioning at heel
- ESS plate at forefoot for rock protection
- Vibram IceTrek sole provides aggressive grip
- Item #TNF02V3