Tackle technical hikes.
From exploring the lakes and peaks of Glacier National Park to navigating the red rock, slot canyons of Moab, The North Face Women's Ultra Hike II Mid GTX Boot offers steadfast companionship on technical hikes when you're carrying a heavy pack. The TPU cable housing delivers midfoot support and locks in your foot to help prevent instability, which is further bolstered by the PU-coated, leather overlays.
A waterproof, yet breathable Gore-Tex membrane keeps your foot light, dry, and well-ventilated when you get caught in a sudden downpour, while the dual-layered, Cradle Guide midsole provides the support and comfort you need when enduring the wight of a heavy pack. Additionally, rocky trails underfoot go unnoticed thanks to the Ultra Protect shank plate in the midfoot, which promotes torsional rigidity on uneven ground, and the Vibram Megagrip rubber outsole gives you tenacious traction in all conditions.
- Supportive boot for hiking with a heavy pack
- Gore-Tex membrane delivers waterproof protection
- Mesh assures ample breathability
- TPU cable housing features leather overlays for support
- Lining wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Dual-layer midsole and shank plate attenuates shock
- Vibram Mega Grip rubber outsole grips slick, uneven surfaces
- Item #TNF02VG