The North Face Ultra Guide Trail Running Shoe - Women's
- Detail Images
Rugged yet lightweight protection for the trail.
The North Face Women's Ultra Guide Trail Running Shoe isn't one to shy away from a rock-strewn, winding trail. Underfoot stability and comfort is assured by the advanced Cradle Guide midsole, which features both softer EVA on top for cushioning as well as firmer EVA underneath that's precisely engineered to both protect and stabilize your foot. Up top, the abrasion-resistant mesh and TPU upper offers breathable protection, while the Snake Plate underneath your forefoot takes the bite out of debris in the trail.
- Tight-weave mesh in upper is tough and durable, yet breathable
- Welded TPU supports offer lightweight, comfortable support
- Tongue scree collar keeps out trail debris
- Perforated Northotic footbed offers support and underfoot comfort
- Cradle Guide technology in midsole uses a mix of EVA densities to cushion maximal forces at foot impact, dynamically support the arch through pronation, and guide the foot through toe-off
- 8mm drop accommodates a variety of running styles
- Snake Plate in forefoot offers protection from bruising from rough trails without sacrificing flexibility or adding weight
- TPU toe cap adds insurance against painful stubs
- Tenacious Grip sole features lightweight blown rubber in the center of the forefoot and durable carbon rubber in the perimeter and heel to reduce weight and maximize traction