The North Face Ultra Guide Trail Running Shoe - Men's
- Detail Images
A lightweight runner that's not afraid of challenging trails.
Rugged yet lightweight, The North Face Men's Ultra Guide Trail Running Shoe is ready to tackle tough trails. The advanced Cradle Guide technology in the dual-density midsole offers both softer EVA on top for cushioning as well as firmer EVA underneath that's precisely engineered to both protect and stabilize your foot, while the Snake Plate protection and Tenacious Grip outsole handle whatever the terrain dishes out.
- Tight-weave mesh in upper is tough and durable, yet breathable
- Welded TPU supports offer lightweight, comfortable support
- Tongue scree collar keeps out trail debris
- Perforated Northotic footbed offers support and underfoot comfort
- Cradle Guide technology in midsole uses a mix of EVA densities to cushion maximal forces at foot impact, dynamically support the arch through pronation, and guide the foot through toe-off
- 8mm drop accommodates a variety of running styles
- Snake Plate in forefoot offers protection from bruising from rough trails without sacrificing flexibility or adding weight
- TPU toe cap adds insurance against painful stubs
- Tenacious Grip sole features lightweight blown rubber in the center of the forefoot and durable carbon rubber in the perimeter and heel to reduce weight and maximize traction