The North Face Women's Ultra GTX Mid Surround Hiking Boot delivers a comfortable and supportive ride for backpacking over long miles in just about any and all conditions. The Gore-Tex Surround membrane delivers reliable waterproof protection and enhanced breathability that keeps your foot dry and comfortable when you're trekking through long dry stretches or over soggy grounds. Underfoot, the Ultra's Cradle Guide midsole delivers plush responsiveness to keep you going when the campsite's miles away, while the well-ventilated mesh and PU-coated leather upper ensures long-lasting durability. Inside, this boot features moisture-wicking FlashDry fibers at the collar and a cushy, odor-resistant Ortholite footbed for stink-free comfort. Plus, Vibram's Megagrip sole lives up to its name, from walking through streams to dominating loose scree fields.
- Lightweight, comfortable hiking boot for long days in the alpine
- Gore-Tex Surround membrane provides exceptional breathability and waterproof protection
- Breathable mesh upper with durable leather overlays
- Moisture-wicking, FlashDry collar and odor-resistant, Ortholite footbed for freshness
- Responsive Cradle Guide midsole with Ultra Protect heel counter for locked in support
- Vibram Megagrip sole grips in all conditions
- Item #TNF02VF