Endure the grind.
There's something about the soul-crushing climbs and speedy, technical descents of trail running that keep you coming back for more—well, it's either that or The North Face Women's Ultra Endurance GTX Trail Running Shoe. The Ultra features a best-foot-forward design with its high performance silhouette, impact-absorbing technologies, and versatile construction.
This trail running shoe boasts a durable, breathable mesh upper that discourages bogged down, swampy feelings, while the molded TPU toe cap and suede overlays offer full-spectrum protection and stability. And perhaps more importantly, the Ultra is constructed with a Gore-Tex membrane that assures waterproof protection and breathable performance, so you're able to run no matter what Mother Nature is dealing your way. Not to mention, the integrated FlashDry collar furthers your comfort by wicking moisture and drying quickly. Additionally, the EVA midsole attenuates shock and ensures ample comfort, and the ESS Snake Plate assures forefoot protection from trail-side obstructions like pesky protruding rocks. The Vibram MegaGrip sole rips and grips all kinds of terrain.
- A versatile trail running shoe for all sorts of conditions
- Gore-Tex membrane protects you from precipitation and puddles
- Mesh upper features TPU and suede overlays for support
- Toe cap and gusseted tongue offer debris-free protection
- FlashDry collar wicks moisture and dries quickly
- EVA midsole attenuates shock and disperses pressure
- Ultra Protect Cradle provides proper heel alignment
- ESS Snake Plate ensures forefoot protection from rocks
- Vibram MegaGrip sole rips and grips technical terrain
- Item #TNF02VL
- Q & A
Very Good So Far
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Received the shoes yesterday. Wore them this morning to walk my dog. Feet didn't get wet from the dew. Shoes felt comfortable, & have good cushioning. Definitely stiff so if you're planning on hiking or trail running in them, I'd definitely break them in. Color of shoes make me feel as if they'll get dirty easily....left shoe had discoloration on it. Hoping it was just my pair.