Waterproof protection that won't weigh you down.
Don't be fooled by the mesh upper on the The North Face Men's Ultra 50 GTX XCR Trail Running Shoe—its Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Range membrane can handle keeping your feet dry when you encounter rainy weather and soggy trails. The Ultra 50's semi-curved last enhances stability and features a no-slip heel and medium-volume forefoot and instep.
- Gore Tex GTX XCR waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry on soggy trails, and breathes to create the ideal microclimate in the shoe
- Breathable mesh panels help foot sweat evaporate so your toes stay dry
- Webbing and synthetic strips offer midfoot support
- Heel Cradle and lateral heel posts in the midsole, both feature firmer EVA to offer support, stability, and proper foot positioning
- Compression-molded EVA midsole absorbs shocks and offers exceptional cushioning
- ESS Snake Plate under the forefoot and a TPU toe cap add protection on rough trails
- Lightweight UltraATAC sole offers excellent traction on both wet and dry surfaces, and is hard-wearing for years of abuse
Share your thoughts
Does North Face still make the Hedgehog...
Does North Face still make the Hedgehog GTX Trail shoe with the BOA lacing system ? I bought a pair about 6 yrs ago and they are still my favorite shoe.
I'm pretty sure The North Face has stopped making the BOA hedgehog. We currently do no have any listed on any of our sites. The North Face is also without a listing for the shoe.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Great fit and an overall great product. This is my third pair of north face gtx trailrunners. Very comfortable and waterproof. Nice for daily use or for trail use.
The North Face Ultra 50 GTX XCR
- Gender: Male
I just went for a short walk with these on after getting them today and I have to say they are the most comfortable running shoes I have ever owned. The comfort on the heels and the arch support is amazing. I also absolutely love they way they look...excellent design. The North Face is awesome, GO GOAT!