Select your style & size:Select options
Solo missions shouldn't be a burden.
- Nylon ripstop canopy fabric
- Nylon no-see-um mesh walls
- Nylon ripstop floor with polyurethane coating
- Nylon ripstop fly with polyurethane coating
- DAC aluminum poles and stakes
- Single-door side entry
- Vaulted head and footbox
- Free-standing architecture
- Fly-only pitch option
- Gear loft and footprint included
- Item #TNF01C4
- Q & A
Great, Thus Far (I'll keep you updated)
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I've used this tent for two fall camping trips thus far. On one, it rained briefly overnight, no leaks.
Pros: Easy, color coded setup; awesomely spacious, being able to sit up in a 1p is my fave and an antidote to my claustrophobia; water resistant, thus far and I will keep y'all updated once I have a chance to test it in a big storm; light; durable, I had a previous North Face tent and I hiked the AT with it and guided with it for over 2 years, the zippers were gnarly and I'd burned the inside in a couple of places so I got this one.
Cons: There's this tiny window for ventilation and I'm almost certain I will break its supports as I pack up this tent one-day. It's unnecessary and the primary con of this tent.
Tetons - Death Canyon Shelf 2015
I love this tent!!! Light durable and less expensive that tents that are inferior in my opinion. love, love, love it!
The North Face Triarch 1 Tent: 1-Person
whats the packed size?