Prevail in the face of cold weather.
When you need unrestricted mobility and fiery core warmth, rely on The North Face Men's Trevail Stretch Hybrid Down Jacket to provide an unwavering performance on your next adventure. Designed specifically for high-octane activities like backcountry skiing or climbing, the Trevail Stretch moves with you to assure unimpeded dexterity, while the 700-fill down insulation provides furnace-like fervor. However, should the weather take a turn for the worst, the Trevail's active fit makes layering as easy as mowing down on a granola bar. Not to mention, the bound hood, sleeves, and cinchable hem provide snug protection from pesky drafts, and the myriad of secure pockets ensures valuables stay close at hand.
- A warm, hybrid jacket for aerobic pursuits
- Tough, yet stretchy fabric offers unrestricted mobility
- 700-fill down insulation keeps you warm and is RDS certified
- Active fit makes layering easy
- Secure pockets keep necessities safe
- Bound hood and sleeves ensure draft-free activities
- Cinchable hem deters cold from sneaking in
- Item #TNF02JQ