Prevail in the Trevail.
You have approximately thirty seconds after ski touring to put on The North Face Men's Trevail Down Jacket before the summit freezes you to the point of no return. This lightweight puffy uses lofty down insulation that's warm, lofty, and so compressible that you can pack the jacket inside its pocket for compact convenience in your pack when you're on the skintrack. The North Face treated the jacket's light and durable ripstop shell with DWR to shed any snowflakes that fall on you before you get your shell on. The Trevail also features an internal, media-compatible chest pocket that lets you listen to music when you aren't backcountry skiing, because let's face it, the backcountry is dangerous enough without being able to hear what's around you.
- Light and packable puffy for backcountry missions
- Lofty down insulation adds warmth without much weight
- Water-resistant ripstop fabric resists tearing
- Jacket stuffs in one of the hand pockets for compact convenience
- Internal chest pocket is media compatible
- Item #TNF02JP