- Soft, quilted flannel body provides a rugged look to match your grizzly beard while still withstanding hikes through the thorny underbrush
- Synthetic Heatseeker insulation (60g) locks in your body's warmth once the fire dies down
- Smooth recycled polyester sleeve lining slides easily over baselayers and a jersey body lining breathes while you chop wood at camp
- Metal snap front closure provides a bit of style when you're exploring the wilds of the city
- Snap button cuffs and faux-wood buttons at the collar cap off your woodsman style and provide a bit more shelter from the chill
- Side-seam hand pockets hold flint and steel when you're doing things the old-fashioned way
Share your thoughts
My friend loves it
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
I bought this as a gift for my friend and he absolutely loves it! he wears it all day long because its so comfortable! the conifer green color looks great, too!
I am not a giant
Although I am not a giant (5'10, 165 lbs), I think I would have to be to fit into this flannel. It is unfortunate because I previously had an insulated North Face flannel that I EXTREMELY loved (the fort point flannel when it had insanely awesome colors)...but I was an idiot and ripped it. I digress. I got this flannel in a small and when I put it on I was shocked. I thought darn...you did it again...you bought an XL on accident. I looked at the tag to confirm my sneaking suspicion only to see five little letters. Small. In all my rage I ripped off the flannel and sent it back to BC. Until next time North Face.