Commute in comfort.
Say goodbye to frigid winter commutes thanks to The North Face Women's Transit Down Jacket. The Transit features a lightweight shell fabric and DWR treatment that sheds light precipitation, and the 550-fill down insulation offers plush warmth, wherever your journey takes you. Additionally, this ever-stylish jacket features a ravishing contoured quilting and complementing darts that offers a feminine look, while the down-insulated hood not only provides added protection, but is also removable—which is awfully convenient when the temperatures start to warm up. A myriad of pockets keeps your necessities like a phone and keys close at hand, and the Transit is also media compatible, so you can listen to tunes without having to worry about getting tangled up in a bunch of wires.
- An elegant, warm jacket for cool weather in the city
- Lightweight shell fabric offers wind-resistant protection
- DWR treatment sheds light moisture
- 550-fill down insulation is RDS certified
- Contoured quilting and darts add a sleek look
- Myriad of pockets keeps necessities close
- Removable hood assures extra protection
- Item #TNF02Q7