- Detail Images
Protection on the outside and warmth on the inside: a winning combo.
From a trace of moisture to a full-blown blizzard, the 3-in-1 design of The North Face Boys' Traece Triclimate Jacket is how a young skier, boarder, or regular ol' snow-monkey can enjoy the best of winter and still feel great at the end of the day. The HyVent outer shell offers water and wind protection while the zip-out insulated liner offers serious warmth.
- Shell features a waterproof breathable HyVent membrane that locks out moisture and allows excess heat to escape, and fully taped seams make sure no water slips in through the seams
- Zip-in liner jacket is filled with Heatseeker Aero synthetic insulation to add serious warmth to the protective shell—great on its own in dry to moderate weather
- Adjustable cuffs, drawcord at the hem, and a powder skirt on the outer shell help seal out snow, rain, and cold air
- Glove clips at the adjustable wrist cuffs keep his gloves attached at all times
- Goggle cloth inside the inner media pocket (on outer shell) helps keep eyewear dry to offer a clear view
Share your thoughts
Is the hood removable?
Is the hood removable?
Nope, it's a fixed hood. Nice, warm, versatile system though.
The North Face: 3-in-1 Triclimate Jacket
Great "adult" coat for children...
My son loves the 2 in 1 coat. I'm just on the fence if I want my 5-year old to look like a grown-up already. But, the coat seems well made, warm, etc. However, it does run small so I ordered the next size up and that is pretty big. The liner coat does seem a lot smaller than the shell. I'm only giving it 4 stars because of the sizing being off.
Apart on the inside of the clothes that...
Apart on the inside of the clothes that you can wear?
Are you asking about the type of layers you would want to put under the jacket? I think part of your question was cut off. If you are asking about a liner that can be worn separately from the rest of the jacket, then yes, there is one on this model of jacket. You can give us a call at (800) 409-4502 , or repost here with a clarification of your question and we will answer it right away!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is an amazing jacket! Warm and comfortable, my son loves it!