- Doughnut reservoir keeps fluids evenly spaced and helps ventilate your back
- Vented back panel lets fresh air in so you don't overheat
- Helmet bungees hold your brain protector for you when you're on approach
- Trekking pole bungee system makes your poles easy to get to
- Fleece-lined media pocket keeps your media player scratch-free while you enjoy your music
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I personally think the torrent 4 pack is too small. This is the perfect size daypack. Fits my GoPro and accessories, snacks, even an extra flannel, all while the pack is filled. When it was empty I was able to fill it for a four day trip to Mexico. I'm really excited to use it in the winter. The pack itself is extremely light, it doesn't move around when running. And it's great that it has a separate compartment for the hydration pack.