No need to sacrifice function for fashion.
- Polartec Thermal Pro fleece is 7% warmer, 20% more efficient, and 11% lighter than original TKA 100 fleece
- Fabric is highly breathable and dries quickly, making it ideal for aerobic activities
- Pill-resistant front and back keep the jacket looking good longer
- Thumbholes let you pull the cuffs over your hands for extra warmth
- Bluesign-approved for use of sustainable and responsible materials and practices during manufacturing
Share your thoughts
fits well- is not as described
the material is a nice fleece-type and does not pill. The description states Thumb holes and that is the main reason I purchased. There are no thumbholes. I do wish the pockets had zippers or there was one pocket with which to secure items. At this price point, it should.
Great hooded fleece
This was a gift for my sister. She loves it and wears it all the time. The thin fabric makes for a nice fit but it still keeps her warm.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
i like the heathering, it seems like it would hide the dog hair really well. cute, nice streamlined fit and i like the thinner fabric.
Thin, but warm
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
I bought this fleece for my girlfriend and she was pleasantly surprised. Though the jacket appears to be thin for a fleece, it is actually quite warm and comfortable.
On a side note, the sleeves do not have thumb holes as the description states.
Different than the TKA 100
I ordered this for my wife because she has an old version of the TKA 100. This jacket does not have thumbholes. Also perhaps the sizing has changed over the years. As my wifes old TKA was a Medium and fit nicely but this Medium was huge on her. The quality is still nice of course and the fleece feels very soft and warm. Just those two things you should be aware of when ordering. 3 stars just for the inaccurate product description.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Very warm jacket