Because nobody likes freezing in the wind.
When the weather takes a turn for the colder, shut the chill down with The North Face TKA 200 Full-Zip Jacket. Armed with a touch of windproof protection in the soft, cozy TKA 200 polyester fleece, this burly midweight jacket will keep the cold from foiling your outdoor fun. And if the weather turns wet or you work up a sweat, this fleece dries lickety-split to prevent heat loss and deliver cool comfort. A hem cinch-cord prevents drafts blowing up your back or belly, and a zip garage secures the front closure.
- Midweight polyester TKA 200 fleece with brushed face cuts wind with a rating of 53 CFM, provides cozy warmth, dries in a flash, and feels super-soft
- Hem cinch-cord adjustment in the pocket gives you convenient control when you need that extra protection
- Zip garage secures front closure to keep out drafts
- Two hand pockets secure essentials
- Zips into The North Face compatible shells for a bomber combo
Share your thoughts
is the logo on the back as well as on the...
is the logo on the back as well as on the front?
Hey there Senikka, I just looked at a photo of this same jacket on Zappos and there appears to be no back label on this model, just a loop below the neck seam for hanging. Hope that helps!