The North Face Thunderstruck Pant - Women's
- Detail Images
Storm the slopes.
Built for utility-loving minimalists, The North Face Women's Thunderstruck Pant delivers on-mountain performance without unnecessary extras. Fully sealed seams and a burly HyVent Alpha membrane handle the soppiest riding days with ease, and inner thigh vents allow you to regulate your temp when the sun comes out unexpectedly early.
- Straight fit provides a trim, athletic cut that hugs the hips and thighs and tapers slightly at the ankles
- Adjustable waist tabs for a dialed fit
- Zip integration waistband links the pant to compatible TNF jackets
- Gripper elastic on gaiter keeps powder out of pant
- Reinforced edge guard with kick patches help keep your hems from getting shredded by ski edges or boot hardware
Share your thoughts
Where does the waist sit? low-rise? at...
Where does the waist sit? low-rise? at waist?
I am 5'8.5"...are these pants long enough...
I am 5'8.5"...are these pants long enough with ski boots?