A puffy for your feet.
- Waterproof leather upper
- Water-resistant recycled ripstop shaft
- PrimaLoft ThermoBall insulation
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- TNF Winter Grip sole
- Temperature-sensitive IcePick lugs
- Item #TNF01VV
- Q & A
Good, but not great
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 10
I thought I would pickup an "inbetween" shoe/boot for everyday use in the winter. I like how the boot is stylish without look like I am wearing Uggs. I have hiking boots and snow boots, but they are either too big or stiff. These boots seem to fit the bill, but I ran into some minor issues.
Color combo of grey/orange
I like how high it is
Runs 1/2 size small. I have other North Face shoes and thought it would be the same...
It feels a little odd - can't put a finger (or toe) on it.
The laces are really short or I have cankles, which I don't.
I will try the 10.5 and hopefully that will solve some of the issues I have.