Modern tech meets modern style.
When you're not out skiing the resort, lace up The North Face Women's Thermoball Lace II Boot and explore all that a resort town has to offer. Featuring a recycled ripstop upper and backed by a protective mudguard, this boot resists snow and slush to keep your feet dry and comfortable. PrimaLoft ThermoBall insulation mimics down clusters and traps heat to retain warmth. An OrthoLite ReBound footbed, combined with the injection-molded EVA outsole, provides support and comfort as you go. IcePick rubber lugs provide increased traction on cold, wet surfaces, so you can focus more on the sights and less on your footing.
- A warm winter boot with modern style
- Recycled ripstop upper for protection from slush and snow
- PrimaLoft ThermoBall insulation for cozy warmth
- Injection-molded outsole offers lightweight cushioning
- Temperature-sensitive lugs increases traction
- OrthoLite ReBound footbed for comfort and support
- Item #TNF02VU