Welcome to winter.
When you spend at least two hours of your day commuting by foot, you can count on The North Face Men's Thermoball Insulated Trench Jacket to keep you well protected from cold-weather elements. This trench features a classic, hard-wearing construction with its waterproof yet breathable DryVent shell that's designed to keep precipitation of all shapes and sizes at bay. Additionally, the Thermoball insulation offers low-profile warmth even when wet, while the raglan sleeves assure unrestricted mobility—which is awfully convenient when you're trying to hail a cab like a frantic cold commuter who has had enough of walking. The drop-tail construction provides added warmth and coverage, and the hood can be easily stashed away when it's not in use.
- A classic, hard-wearing trench for cold weather
- Waterproof breathable DryVent membrane protects you from precipitation
- ThermoBall insulation keeps you warm when wet
- Raglan sleeves assure unrestricted mobility
- Drop-tail construction provides added coverage
- Myriad of pockets ensures necessities remain close
- Hood is easily stowed when not in use
- Item #TNF02K6
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Small
This jacket had the casual look I was going for and the fabric is fantastic. None of that mattered because this thing is massive. I have 6 other North Face jackets, all size small, that fit me perfectly. This jacket is cut very wide, and the sleeves were easily 6 inches longer than ever other jacket I own. I can extend my fingers out fully and the sleeves easily cover my finger tips. In fact it is so big I believe it may have been labeled a small by mistake at the factory. Also, the hood is pretty terrible, no insulation, and fits very small compared the the massiveness of the jacket.