The warmth of down, minus the Achilles' heel.
The North Face Men's ThermoBall Hooded Insulated Jacket has the warmth of a 600-fill down jacket coupled with the wet-weather performance of synthetic insulation. Primaloft Thermoball synthetic insulation looks and acts like the round clusters that make up down insulation, retaining body heat so you stay warm in a lightweight and lofty jacket. It also compresses like down so you can stow it in its own pocket and pack it without sacrificing much space. The ThermoBall features a durable nylon shell that makes layering easy. Elasticized bindings around the cuffs and hood help retain body heat, and a hem cinch-cord tightens so warmth is retained while you ski, climb, hike, and play all over the mountains.
- Dependable insulation for the trail, crag, or slopes
- Primaloft Thermoball insulation is comparable to down in warmth
- Water-resistant fill retains insulating properties when wet
- Durable ripstop fabric with DWR resists wear and moisture
- Drawcord hem and adjustable hood can be drawn tight to trap heat
- Compressible design allows jacket to pack down small
- Active fit layers well under shells and looks good on its own
- Item #TNF00V2