When snow threatens to put a hold on your holiday shopping, pull on The North Face Women's Thermoball Button-Up Boot and put winter back in its place. PrimaLoft ThermoBall insulation traps heat to keep your feet nice and toasty, even when the weather outside is nasty. A water-resistant upper and synthetic mudguard protect your feet from the wet and cold. This boot features a slip-on design with button-up detailing for style and wearing versatility. IcePick rubber lugs offer increased traction in variable conditions, while the OrthoLite ReBound footbed provides all-day comfort, so you can come and go in confidence and style.
- A lightweight and versatile boot for cold winter days
- PrimaLoft ThermoBall insulation for lightweight warmth
- OrthoLite ReBound footbed for comfort
- Injection-molded outsole provides moderate cushioning
- IcePick rubber lugs grip to slick and snowy surfaces
- Fleece-lined collar with fold-down versatility
- Item #TNF02VS
- Q & A
Are these boots good in the snow??
Hi Lidia, This boot is water resistant so it would do ok in some light snow or precipitation. If you're going to be tromping around in the snow you'll probably want to go with something that is water proof. If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to me directly. - Matthew Pizza - Expert Gearhead