A monopoly on warm toes.
It's game night at the family cabin, and you're three hours deep into everyone's favorite real estate game—the wood burning stove has crackled down to mere embers, but your little dude's toes are nowhere near cold thanks to The North Face Boys' Thermal Tent Mule Slipper. Recycled PET uppers with toasty Heatseeker insulation trap warm air, while sturdy rubber soles provide trustworthy traction. The slip-on design makes these slippers fuss-free, but they don't guarantee that there won't be a freak out if you put a condo on his favorite lot.
- A cozy slipper for camping trips and cabin game nights
- Uppers made from 100% recycled PET fabric
- Quilted Heatseeker insulation keeps toes toasty
- EVA midsoles with a sturdy rubber outsole
- Slip-on design makes on and off easy-peasy
- Item #TNF02TO
100% recycled PET (polyester)
1 year limited